SUPERIOR Family Dental Care.
The first step to a healthy mouth is scheduling regular dental hygiene visits, recommended every three, four or six months. Dr. Shah-Khan may recommend more or less frequent appointments depending on your age, lifestyle, risk factors (pregnancy, previous history of periodontal disease, diabetes, genetic factors), and general oral and dental health.
At routine hygiene visits, you will receive an exam every six months to check for cavities and other conditions.
THE EXAM/RECARE VISIT INCLUDES:
- Visual exam to include an oral cancer screening
- Periodontal probing and charting
- Review and update of medical history
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendations
We will also take any necessary x-rays at the appropriate intervals based on the American Dental Association’s recommendation and your individual oral health needs. We have TVs conveniently located in our operatories so that you can see everything on your Xrays and chart from the chair so there are no surprises and for a more personal experience.
- Composite/White Fillings (NO AMALGAM – we are a MERCURY FREE facility)
- Deep Clean/Scaling Root Planing
- Crown & Bridge